Sunday 12 November 2017

Bye Bye Oily Skin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since 4 to 5 yrs I was having oily sensitive skin and tried almost everything (except accutane as I am very well aware of the side effects which I don't want to compromise and to other females I would recommend not to go for Accutane).

Now directly to the point, I have been using Candid dusting powder on my face and since then I have no oiliness issue on my face. Since my skin is sensitive so cream or gel have never worked for me .But till now this have worked.



I apply it at night on my entire face and in the morning I apply it before applying compact powder.

It has worked on my face without any issues. I don't get oily for the entire day.

Also It have cleared my skin color boils on my forehead to some extent.I am not a dermatologist but just sharing my experience. I think anybody can give it a try and share you  experience.

If I am doing something wrong then feel free to comment.

After this I am going to try AbZord powder. Will keep updating my experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Foltene thinning hair shampoo and conditioner review

I have been prescribed this shampoo and conditioner by my dermatologist. I was suffering by severe hair fall few months back then I went t...