Thursday 10 January 2019

Neem Oil a boon for acne prone skin


Neem Oil is good for all purpose especially on skin and hair.

Since I knew my skin has acne because of bacteria and Neem can kill all those bacteria's.

But I was skeptical about putting oil on my face as I already have oily skin but to my wonder after daily using for a month I could see drastic improvement on my skin.

Acne starting clearing to a certain extent.

It does not control new breakouts but subsidizes the existing eruption and to a certain extent controls small boils.

I have used Kama Ayurveda Neem Oil 200 ml of 895 Rs but It can be used for more than a year if using in small quantity.

Acne skinned beauties should try this. If you have tried all sought of things to clear it then you can definitely give a try to natural product which does not have any side effect.

I have tried many things on my skin and regret for doing so. Because it made it more oily. Whoever reading this , Please make a not that don't put too much chemicals and don't was your face too often.
Try this simple remedy and comment below after trying the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foltene thinning hair shampoo and conditioner review

I have been prescribed this shampoo and conditioner by my dermatologist. I was suffering by severe hair fall few months back then I went t...