Sunday 23 June 2019

KAMA Ayurveda Mridul review - A Face Cleanser Or A Scrub

This is good for sensitive skin. But it is suppose to be used as face cleanser but this is good as scrub.
as it is too harsh as cleanser.



Sensitive people like me cannot use it as a cleanser as it will be too harsh but they can use it as a scrub as once or twice in a week.

My experience:

I take half a spoon in a saucer then add little water in it then apply the paste it. After waiting till it semi dries, I wash it off by rubbing it lightly on my face. After wash it I can see a glow on my face which does not remain till longer time but as a scrub it works well.
Also It has herbal smell not too strong I like it when I apply it on my face.

Pros:
1. Very nice herbal smell
2. Gives glow to the face
3. 100% a natural product
4. Does very nice job as a scrub
5. Stainless steel bottle is very cute and spatula is also nice

Con:
1. Too messy to create a paste
2. Harsh as a cleanser for sensitive faces
3. Too expensive for the amount given
4. Can be purchased online or from their outlet
5. The granular parts in the mixture hurts if rubbed.

I will definitely recommend to try this as a scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foltene thinning hair shampoo and conditioner review

I have been prescribed this shampoo and conditioner by my dermatologist. I was suffering by severe hair fall few months back then I went t...