Sunday 23 June 2019

Wellwoman Hairfollic tablets review for hairfall..My experience..

I was suffering from too much hair fall all of a sudden. Dermatologist recommended full body checkup to diagnose the root cause.

Then it was reported that vitamin b12 was in range but on lower side and vitamin d3 was low.
He prescribed me vitamin b12 and vitamin d3 along with calcium tablets. I took these but there was no effect on my hair fall.

It was a severe hairfall and nothing was working So I decided to switch to other doctor.

Then I went to Dr. Rinky Kapoor most famous doctor on internet. She prescribed me "Wellwomen Hairfollic tablets" twice daily for 2 months.

Image result for wellwoman hairfollic tablets


I could see a difference in a week. It has drastically controlled my hair fall in a month. Still taking the tablets one in morning and one at night after dinner.

I am very happy with the results and I recommend to the people who are facing too much hair fall like me.

These tablets are multivitamin tablets with amino acids + biotin + selenium + zinc + collagen.
These tablets are safe as they are multivitamin So anything that exceeds gets excreted through urine.
So I would recommend to give it a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Foltene thinning hair shampoo and conditioner review

I have been prescribed this shampoo and conditioner by my dermatologist. I was suffering by severe hair fall few months back then I went t...